Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Friends at Don Bosco Bhavan . Nashik


Hi to all. You must be wandering from where on earth these cartoons have come. They are my friend salesians. On the right Clarence, Austin, middle Rick son and on my left Sumer. I thank God for these stars in my life who add joy and color. Thank you friends.



With Loving Smiles.............



                                                             What a look dudes.............

                                              Cheerful smile...........Lovely.....

                                Looks like a Star.............in a movie............

                                             Good Musicians...........



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Spiritual Direction

 Introduction: I would like you to journey with me in this systematic process of learning on what is spiritual direction. What exactly do we...