Thursday, April 11, 2013

Novitiate Experiences of Novices 2012 - 13, Shillong



“Novitiate is a home, where we grow rich in our spiritual life” – Sebastian. B
“Novitiate personally is an assert. Living and experiencing, loving and caring in a family that of all necessary” – Robin
“A home where I nourished to be someone dedicated person for the love of God” – Edmund
“Novitiate life helps me to think about my life, to find the will of God.” – Kyrbasius.
“Sunnyside is a little heaven where in I unite myself with God through prayer, work and meditation.” – Kamborsing
“Novitiate is a place of deeping my spiritual life and to know how deepen my strength in God” – Sachin
“Novitiate life is to experience God and to discern my vocation according to His holy will” – Jacob
“It is a dwelling place for all those who are looking for true happiness in Christ” – George
“Novitiate is a house where a novice strives for a greater understanding of his divine vocation by living it to the full.” – Sebastian. M
“Novitiate life is a grace filled time, where a drastic change takes place in my habits and behavior”. Matthew. S
“Novitiate life is a place where I make a difference in my life” – Synshar
“Novitiate is the first step for a life journey with God” – Khlainbor
“For me novitiate is a spiritual banquet with the Lord” – Shemphang
“Novitiate is a place where I prune, break and mould myself to know God more deeply, to love God more intimately and to follow God more closely” – Narendra Lakra

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Spiritual Direction

 Introduction: I would like you to journey with me in this systematic process of learning on what is spiritual direction. What exactly do we...