Sunday, May 9, 2021

TO EMBRACE GOD....


Life I believe is beautiful gift from God. I was just sitting with fellow priest at dinner. A flash of divine touch, I decided to relax and take time to look at the diversity of faces around me. Lately, I’ve been practicing a sense of presence, of feeling connected to life as a whole. 
I gazed around the smiles, the laughter, and the orchestra of voices in this cozy dining room, a warm sense of belonging came over me. I invited myself to see the people around me as my brothers and sister.

 The opening of this poem by the 19th century poet, William Blake says : To see world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold eternity in the palm of your hand, and the infinity  in an hour.....
1. Take time today to feel your connection with other people.
2. Ask yourself if you are able to surrender to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Spiritual Direction

 Introduction: I would like you to journey with me in this systematic process of learning on what is spiritual direction. What exactly do we...