Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shillong, BLESSED SACRAMENT Procession Service

It has been quiet a long time that i haven't published anything. I picked up my time once again after a long refreshment to put something intresting.
It was the first time for me in my life that i witnessed such a big crowd for the procession, in honor of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
In terms of the local language it is called "Procession Bha".
The Journey commenced  at from the cathedrial in shillong at around 1:30 pm and lasted till 6.00pm.
By evening i was shriving deadly due to strong cold.

It was a nice experience and great enrichment to participate with the faithful and witness the great event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Spiritual Direction

 Introduction: I would like you to journey with me in this systematic process of learning on what is spiritual direction. What exactly do we...