Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1 ...........All Saints Day

Hi friends i am back, with something new and interesting for you. For me today has been a blessed day, one among the main reasons were that celebrating All Saints Day. The meeting of the all saints day is that we live on earth as God's people and give our best in living out what God have given to us in life.

Many a time we get discouraged, depressed and confused but as a saint on earth we forge ahead and live our best.

Every saint and every sinner is the one who perceives the hand of God in their life. To be a saint or to be sinner it is in our hands in molding ourselves.

so my dear at the very outset i very all those who are reading my blog a very happy feast......................Bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Spiritual Direction

 Introduction: I would like you to journey with me in this systematic process of learning on what is spiritual direction. What exactly do we...