Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Seminar to Degree Students In Suryapet 31-10-2010

Hi friends, i am here to share with you my dilightifual emperience that i have just experienced today. Today has been a blessed day to me, such as a day filled with rich experiences and contacting many new young firebrands in my life.

I have been to suryapet to address a talk with help of Fr. Bhaskar in Nirmala convent which is closer to the bus stop. we commenced our meeting with a Holy Eucharist celebrated by Fr. Balaswamy and Bhaskar after which we invited the students to a hal. At the begining of it we had a ice break secession where on we divided the students into four main groups as Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

There were 55 students present for the meeting from near by village. The meeting was organized in Nirmal Convent in sruypet. There were two fatheres, sisters and my self as a brother.

It was really a wonderful experience for me talking to students and explaining to them the imporant of life and being SMART in life.

S   -    Specific
M  -    Measurable
A  -     Atchievable
R  -     Realistic
T  -     Time Bound

I am sure these things are new and fresh for you in your life. I thing we can learn something new for this today...........thank you.........see you back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Spiritual Direction

 Introduction: I would like you to journey with me in this systematic process of learning on what is spiritual direction. What exactly do we...