Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Community Picnic to Ramoji Film City (RFC)

After a long gap the awaited time has come for us just to enjoy for few minutes journing in Ramoji film City. I personaly enjoyed the trip very much. For me it was a great opportunity to visit the Ramoji Film City which is considered as the 7th wonder in the world.

Historical Background

Ramoji Film City (RFC) is the world’s largest integrated film studio complex at over 2,000 acres (8.1 km2) of land . It is also a popular tourism and recreation centre, containing both natural and artificial attractions including an amusement park. It is situated near thePeddamberpet on Hyderabad highway, about 25 km South-East of Hyderabad. The Outer Ring Road

My Personal Experience:








For me personally it was a beautifual experience after a long gap. Good number of event a new to me when i been inside the film city. I really thank God and my community members for this great opportunity and to cherish these moment with them................here are some of the photos................

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Spiritual Direction

 Introduction: I would like you to journey with me in this systematic process of learning on what is spiritual direction. What exactly do we...